WHY IS THE AUDIOGUIDE ADVANTAGEOUS
- In comparison to the cheapest group tour, our audioguide is 3 times cheaper. And 10 times cheaper for an individual tour from uncertified tour guides.
- You can go at your own pace and no one will bother you as you are admiring the art.
- You can visit the Louvre whenever you want.
- Our audioguide can be used offline, you don't need an internet connection.
- Our audioguide has been approved by professional historians, we guarantee you 100% accurate information
A walk with our audioguide will: save you time and money, show you the most interesting pieces, and help you learn more about the artists, pictures, and the concept of art as a whole. You can download the audioguide here.
WHAT IS IN OUR AUDIOGUIDE:
- Specially assembled plan of tours which till help to see the most important works in 2-2.5 hours (the dialogue itself runs about 70 minutes).
- Detailed descriptions of more than 20 of the key exhibits, illustrations can be found in the app. You will find any piece you need without any difficulty.
- Descriptions of the halls of the Louvre and interesting facts about the lives and creative journeys of the artists.
- Useful tips and life-hacks
- Lots of fun and jokes :)
The Old Louvre and the King's court
Treasures of Ancient Egypt
Art from ancient Greece and Rome
Masters of the Renaissance
French painting up until the 19th century
Much much more...